Rules of the game:
Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I can’t dance for nuts.
2. Strangely, I was from Chinese dance in primary 1.
3. And because of my passion for drama and musicals, I was involved in a lot of choreographed dancing. Choreographed. Maybe that’s why I’ve got issues shaking my booty.
4. Daddy and I used to do ballroom dancing to oldies music.
5. I am envious of ABANG, MONK, AINUL and SEXY DANCERS who can groove to anything and everything. Think Shakira, Beyonce, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.
6. I habitually (daily) stalk profiles on friendster. None of which belongs to males.
7. I drink my tea hot, water that’s freshly boiled, with a little bit of fresh milk, absolutely no sugar.
8. I love eating bread so much, I can survive on eating bread ONLY for the rest of my life.
9. I like to take down interesting words I read off from papers/books/magazines.
10. Whenever I’m spacing out, I always imagine living the life of a rich, spoiled brat, with no lack of money, always out on a massive shopping spree and having an endless supply of DRESSES, LONG FLOWY SKIRTS, VINTAGE T SHIRTS, INDIE CLOTHES, BAGS, HEELS, SHADES, CONVERSE SHOES, DIFFERENT DESIGNS OF TIGHTS, ACCESSORIES; CHANDELIER EARRINGS/COCKTAIL RINGS/STATEMENT NECKLACES, PERFUME, LACY LINGERIE, DVDS. OH SIGH.
Do you still want to talk to me? I still do. But I’m worried you don’t think I’m very important to you anymore after the way things turned out. Whenever I see you online, I just don’t know how to start. Am I one of those whom you don’t wish to speak to? Things had been getting so much better, especially during our studying sessions together. I’m sorry, girl. I definitely miss you. I don’t want anything to be different because I didn’t attend that service.